1. Colorful mascara is all that’s necessary
2. Don’t watch movies with sex when family is in the room
3. Do all math problems (even science problems) in pencil
4. Keep all statements gender neutral (use the word one as much as possible and keep from saying “salesman”)
5. If you see something sexist going on (groping, verbal harassment, potential rape), do something about it, whether it is speaking out, physically stopping it, or reporting it to a trusted authority
6. Don’t tell anyone what to wear, unless it’s that stupid “Cool Story Babe, now make me a sandwich” shirt or any other kind of sexist or racist crap
7. Don’t criticize anyone for what they say, unless it begins with “girls can’t” or something against marginalized groups.
8. Remember that not every woman understands her self worth and may not be feminist or anything remotely close.
NOTE: Written March 2015. Finally released from drafts vault