Note: I never published this, but since this time has passed, I can reflect.
After completing all my goals for Fall, I need to make a new list of goals. I enjoy seeing my progress as I get older, and I hope these post serve as inspiration when I’m older and drained of motivation.
- Feel comfortable driving on the freeway alone. Finish by: June 18
- Haha, I completed this in May, but boy it took me a couple months to get comfortable again after the accident.
- Take a road trip, probably to Vegas. Finish by: December
- Did not happen.
- Complete all classes (Physics, Chemistry, and Cinema) with an A. Finish by: June 1
- All except Physics were completed with an A. All physics received a B.
- Figure out a work out routine so my parents will shut up about my weight and I can feel like I am worthy of dating. Finish by: August
- I did this beginning this summer 2018. I think I got my parents to shut up, though, which is great.
- Enroll in the classes I want in Fall and complete them with at least a B (Organic Chemistry, Chinese 1, Linear Algebra)
- Completed with As for the entire 2017-18 school year. Includes Ochem 1&2, Chinese, Linear Algebra, English, Psych, Genetics, and Speech.