For some reason, I’m extremely interested in having fun with makeup- so much that it’s actually distracting me from school and adding to the long list of reasons I cannot focus on schoolwork.
I also want to be a reviewer of makeup, not necessarily a hugely prestigious one, but one that discusses unconventional colors and products, quick ways to get ready, and some science behind makeup, if I happen to know any (I’m absolutely inspired by Stephanie Nicole).
Currently, I have an obsession with liquid lipsticks- mainly dark, non neutral colors, so I hope to expand my collection beyond 1 nude color from Covergirl and 1 blue color from Beauty Bakerie. Considering my lack of extra funds and the recent introduction of an increased cell phone bill (my whole family just upgraded to smartphones), I won’t have frequent reviews nor a huge collection of makeup. This doesn’t necessarily bother me because I don’t have time to write a review every day, and I don’t want a plethora of makeup that will just sit in my bathroom waiting to expire. I wear makeup occasionally even though I would like to wear it more often.
Also, I’m strictly blogging. I’m way too shy to go on camera.
Here’s a wishlist of items, organized by how I’ll likely buy them.
- ColourPop (From their website)
- Ultra Matte Lips in Rooch
- Ultra Matte Lips in Jellies
- (For my Mom) Ultra Satin Lips in Echo Park
- Ultra Satin Lips in Prim
- Highlighter in Wisp
- Shadow in Too Shy
- Dose of Colors (Probably from Naimie’s, a store near LA)
- Liquid Lipstick in Berry Me
- Makeup Monsters (From their website)
- Matte Liquid Lipstick in Wipe Out
- Makeup Geek (Probably from their website)
- Foiled Eyeshadow in Center Stage
- Eyeshadow in Neptune
- Eyeshadow in Fuji
- Eyeshadow in Poolside
- Eyeshadow in I’m Peachless
- Eyeshadow in Voltage
- Morphe Brushes (From their store near LA, I want to see the quality for myself)
- 12P Palette
- ES35- Aquatic Earth
- ES37- Aloha
- ES44- I Got the Blues
- ES46- Sea Thru My Eyes
- ES43- Nature’s Calling
- ES41- Bam
- ES49- Sapphire
- Jeffree Star Lipstick in Blue Velvet
- Ofra (Probably from their website)
- Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Fifth Ave
- Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Bondi Beach
- (Maybe) Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Maui
- (From Amazon)
- Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Royal Sugar
- Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion Foundation in Honey Beige (W24)
- Z Palette or some homemade equivalent (probably the latter)
Some of these products require more research on my part to find the quality of the formula and the look of the color on my skin. I prefer to buy these products in person, so I can see for myself and save on shipping.
I don’t plan to buy all of the eyeshadows above. I hope to make my own blue-green themed palette with the various pans, and I might add some MAC pans to the collection. Once I’m done with that, then maybe I’ll make my own equivalent to the UD Electric Palette even though it’s probably cheaper to buy it.
Just a note, if I haven’t mentioned before, I own the first edition 120 Eyeshadow Palette from BH Cosmetics, but not all of the colors are 100%, especially the blues. I don’t remember doing a review on that, so I’ll fill in the void if need be.